Monday, February 15, 2010

Our Official Little Swimmer!

Colin finished up another round of swim lessons this weekend at the Mercy Healthplex in Anderson. Here is the official certificate of achievement (his FIRST report card!):



















It is very small so I will point out the important things:

1) She spelled his name 'Collin'. I'm sorry, Colin. This will be a life-long battle for you. I did not realize that when I chose the name. But I still like it and I would do it all over again! For everyone else, it's ONE "L".

2) He has improved in his swimming dramatically this past session. He has begun to blow bubbles, to go under water with the help of an adult and come back up with no problem, and he can do the doggie paddle! Look out Michael Phelps! It was so exciting to see him actually "get it". Now we are even more excited for the warm weather to get here so that Colin can show off his skills.

It's amazing how much their bodies change and develop over time. How wonderfully thought-out we are all made!

No comments:

Post a Comment