Tuesday, April 13, 2010

18 Months

So I'm a little behind. Colin is now a few days past 18 months, but who's counting? Here's a glance at the little guy today...

Weight: 21 lbs. and some odd ounces
Height: barely 30 inches
(did I mention he's small?)

Words:
'Mama', 'Mommy', 'Mom' - me
'Daddy' - Chris (or me, he mixes them up sometimes)
'Doggy' - dog
'Puppy' - anything that moves on four legs and may or may not have fur
'Bubba' - sippy cup or give me a drink now!
'Ball' - ball
'Baw-ball' - basketball, football, baseball
'Bye Bye' - good-bye
'Hi' - hello
'Night night' - good night

New Foods:
Grits, figs, lamb, blackberries, chocolate, and the basics

Skills:
Feeding himself with a fork and spoon - in fact, he doesn't like us to feed him at all


Hitting a ball
 

Shooting a ball into the hoop
Climbing in and out of a playpen
Riding his 4 wheeler
Puzzle-master

I wish I would have started doing this sooner! It would have been fun to see the changes. He has grown so much!

I'll leave you with a few pictures of him in his favorite room in the house - the porch:

No comments:

Post a Comment