Saturday, August 21, 2010

Pizza Pie!

We've been playing!

Sorry, I'm a little delayed in my postings. This is actually from last weekend. I found The Allergen-Free baker's Handbook by Cybele Pascal at the library and spied a recipe for pizza dough that Colin could eat- yay! So I went to the health food store and picked out all of the special ingredients and we spent Saturday afternoon preparing our dough:








The dough turned out great! Colin ate a ton of it raw (no eggs, no worries) but wouldn't touch it once it was cooked. I think I got too carried away with the toppings! We will try it again soon with just a cheese topping to start with. I know he will love it! Very fun moment with the little guy. He's been trying to help out in the kitchen more and more. 

Off to gymnastics class for the first time today! I will post that later...

No comments:

Post a Comment