Thursday, March 10, 2011

Push Rewind...

Okay, so I've been slacking a little bit. Only because I've been playing around with - my new CAMERA! Honestly, I'm a little overwhelmed. It's a bit more complicated than I was expecting. Turns out, owning a Canon doesn't make you into a regular photography superstar! Who knew? But I'm working on it. Practice makes perfect, right? I've been taking pictures as often as I can. Colin has grumbled 'go away Mama' more than one time. Here are some of the goodies I've captured so far:

On another trip to the library...


And more puzzles...
that one is kinda artsy. i like it. 

Family Movie Night- i made guacamole! i added a banana to the mix for texture and it was delicious! Colin thought so, too

he likes to have me take pictures of his 'bish'. the color is pretty amazing

it's march madness!
and he loves to 'dunk'


night night. with a soccer ball. 

No comments:

Post a Comment