Thursday, November 1, 2012

Little Updates

Nothing big, just some little things here and there that I do not want to forget:

1. Colin went to his first yoga class and owned it!
2. The other day, he told me that he wants to call his Dadda 'Dad'. But not until he gets older. Right now he just wants to call him 'Dadda'. And that made me smile inside.
3. Salem ate black beans and rice for the first time. Refused to eat his baby food. He wanted to eat what the rest of us were eating. So he did.
4. Colin begged to say the blessing before dinner the other night. We held hands, bowed our heads, and heard 'I pledge allegiance...'. In its entirety. I kid you not.
5. For Halloween, Colin was Buzz Lightyear. For two days, Colin demanded to write 'Buzz' at the top of all of his school papers. We will see if this new habit continues after the holiday...

Halloween post coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment