Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Back to Work

Unfortunately, my company went through another round of lay-offs at the end of last week. Each round gets closer and closer to home. I was very blessed to make it through this time but we are even more motivated than before to continue to being more disciplined with our resources.

And since I am blessed to still have a job, today is my first day back-to-work and Salem's first official day of day care!



Look at that precious face!!! He's getting so big, too fast, and now he's off to school!

Little Salem,


The last twelve weeks have been the hardest, best weeks of my life! I have so enjoyed spending that time with you, getting to know you, and cuddling with you. You are growing into a handsome little boy. I cannot wait to pick you up later today and see your smile- drooling and all! Be good for Teacher Debbie.


Love,


Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment