Monday, June 4, 2012

My Boys...

Throughout my pregnancy, I truly thought that I was pregnant with a girl for the most of it. It was so much more difficult than my pregnancy with Colin and I carried completely different with both of them. But as one of my doctors told me while I was pregnant, 'those women who think they know what they are having are foolish.' She said it, not me.

But after we welcomed little Salem home and got to know each other more over these few weeks at home, I can say that I am happy to be a Momma of two boys. I kinda like being the only girl in the house :)


















The three of us have been spending a lot of time together. Chris had to go out of town for work for a few days and then Colin was home sick a few days last week with a stomach bug. Two can be challenging but it can also be a lot of fun! There is nothing better than seeing your oldest love on his little brother. Or watching the little one's face break into the biggest smile every time he sees his older brother.

But it's not all smiles around here 24/7 - boys will be boys! And there will be lots more of that as the boys get older. Can't wait to see what they will be getting into together as they get older- this Momma is going to have to stay on her toes!

No comments:

Post a Comment